Wednesday 10 November 2021

November 10, 1991: I was writing about my ex-girlfriend, Karen


Thirty years ago today

            I called Nancy on Sunday morning but her sister Susan answered and told me that she'd gone to Hamilton with the parents. I kept calling back to find out if she'd returned but she was away all day. I made my last call at midnight. 
            I was depressed because I missed my daughter. Otherwise, I did the usual stuff. I used up the rest of my food, I watched Star Trek, and I jerked off. I finished my second book of notes on the encyclopaedia just after “Canada.” 
            I started a new secondary writing book. In my primary writing book, I was writing about my ex-girlfriend Karen. 
            I missed the return date last month for my library books and so I would just have to hang on to them until I could pay what I owed. 
            The book I was reading on Kenya was plodding along in an interesting way and the astrology book as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment