Friday 26 November 2021

November 26, 1991: The baby went up on all fours and almost started crawling


Thirty years ago today

            On Tuesday I was at Warden Station for 7:00 but Nancy was of course half an hour late. 
            When we got to the Scott Mission we had a long wait before our names would be called and so Nancy said she would rather go shopping. We walked to Queen Street, west until past Bathurst, and then east to University. We went back to the Scott Mission only to find that we were already past being called.
            We went back to Queen and then east along the south side. We had a snack at Earth Tones and then headed for the Eating Centre.
            At Danier I was minding the baby when she went up on all fours and almost started crawling. She also bit the end off of a carrot. 
            Nancy's sister Susan gave her some money and we ate at McDonalds. Then we waited for her. 
            We took the subway north and I got off at Bloor. 
            My phone was working when I got home. 
            The job I was supposed to go to that evening was postponed until Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment