Friday 16 December 2022

December 16, 1992: Mike Copping and I watched Arsenio and Letterman


Thirty years ago today

            On Wednesday I bought a coffee at the Second Cup on my way to work at Central Technical School. I did a lot of gesture poses all day, which was good after so little activity. I called Nancy at lunch, and we arranged to meet at Giraffe's Playland at 16:30. I also phoned Marie, but she didn't answer. I spent the rest of lunchtime working on this diary and I was just getting caught up during my afternoon break. On my way to Giraffe's I chanced to run into Nancy at Main Station. It was too late to go to Giraffe's and so I just took my daughter to my place and put her to bed. I started working on a Christmas card for Marie. There was no work that night at Canada Post. Mike Copping came over. We talked, and then he read a book while I worked on some astrological notes. We watched Arsenio and Letterman and then Mike listened to Telepersonals profiles while I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment