Friday 2 December 2022

December 2, 1992: When Carol called to tell me she'd met someone else I was relieved


Thirty years ago today

            I missed the bus on Wednesday, but I went to the bank machine and then for a coffee anyway, and so I was five minutes late for work. At lunch I called Marie, but she was occupied with her mother and too busy to get together that night. In the last class of the afternoon I did gestures that blew the kids away. I went home and checked my mail but there was still no cheque. I did some writing and cleaned the bedroom, then I left for work. I bought some oranges, and I wrote this on the subway while pulling out of Ossington station on my way to work for Michael Jansen. I was a little late, but I impressed everybody with my poses. After that I went to get a burger at Blueberry Hill and then I went home. 
            I got a call from Carol Gault asking me for my mailing address so she could send me my tape. She said she'd met someone she really liked on Telepersonals.

No comments:

Post a Comment