Thursday 8 December 2022

December 8, 1992: The sculpture studio of Central Technical School was a very cold place to be naked


Thirty years ago today

            On Tuesday I worked in the sculpture studio of Central Technical School, and it was a very cold place to be naked. I called Marie and she confirmed that we would meet when I was finished. At Central I met a nice Japanese woman named Yuka. I called Marie after work but there was no answer. I phoned again from the subway, and she picked up. We met at the Market Café. She would be leaving for Florida in a week and so would be getting together on Wednesday and hopefully one more time as well. We only had a few minutes together because she had to leave for the hospital at 16:35. I spent the rest of my time before work at Harvey's, where I wrote this.

No comments:

Post a Comment