Friday 30 December 2022

December 30, 1992: I was looking through a magazine at the bus stop when my daughter ran away


Thirty years ago today

            On Wednesday in the late morning I went up to Scarborough to pick up my daughter but it took Nancy a long time to get her ready. I found a bunch of Chinese fashion magazines at the bus stop and I was looking through them when my daughter ran away. While I chased after her in the fog we missed a bus. I took some pictures and then we went downtown to copy a collage. I took her to the health food store where I got her some stuff and then we went home. She slept until around 18:00. At 20:30 she made me take her out in the rain. She dragged her new shovel up and down the street until Tom Smarda came up and we went home. I made some spaghetti and sauce and then Mike Copping showed up. It was interesting seeing my daughter hanging out with the guys. She went crazy over Tom, giving him kisses and stuff. She went to sleep at around 1:00 on Thursday after Tom left and Mike took a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment