Thursday 29 December 2022

December 29, 1992: My daughter was impressed by my Christmas tree and played with the lights


Thirty years ago today

            On Tuesday I met Nancy on the westbound platform at Main Station where she passed me my sleeping daughter. She woke up just as I was getting off the bus in front of my place. I kept thinking she was going to go back to sleep and so I didn't take her out. She was impressed by the tree and played with the lights a lot in addition to her new toy ray gun. She didn't go to sleep again until around 18:30 after I danced while holding her. She seemed to only sleep without complaining when I walked or danced while carrying her. Nancy called at around 20:30 and wanted me to get her ready to bring her to the bus stop. But she missed the bus and so I carried her to her mother down on Queen Street. She wanted me to carry her for her to Warden Station but it would have taken too much time.

No comments:

Post a Comment