Thursday 16 February 2023

February 16, 1993 - I got a registered letter from the Board of Health telling me that I had to clean up my place


Thirty years ago today

            On Tuesday I got up at around 9:30. I made coffee and ate an apple. I started doing some song chronologizing and then there was a knock on my door. It was Carl the superintendent telling me that the exterminators were coming. I took the stuff out of my shelves and put some things in the laundry room. Then I had to leave for work at Central Technical School. I posed until 15:15 and went home for a little while. The place was a shambles and smelled of insecticide. I picked up some papers and this journal and then I went to the post office to pick up a registered letter. It was from the Board of Health, telling me that I had to clean up my place. I took the streetcar to Yonge and got some french fries, then I went to Runnymede and spent half an hour at the Future Bakery before going to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment