Tuesday 7 February 2023

February 7, 1993: Nancy cleaned my bathroom


Thirty years ago today

            On Sunday Nancy brought my daughter down at 11:00 and she stuck around for about an hour, during which time she cleaned my bathroom. I wondered if her excuse was a lie. She claimed she had to wait for something to open but maybe she was just worried that my bathroom was too dirty for our daughter. Anyway, I was dancing with the baby in my arms and she fell asleep just before her mother left. She slept for about four hours. When she woke up we just played indoors until I headed out to take her back to her mother's place. I called Nancy from Warden station but she wasn't home. I went up there anyway and called her again from Sam Woo's. This time she was home and so I walked my daughter over to the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment