Thursday 9 February 2023

February 9, 1993: I was pissed off that Sebastian had moved, since she still had my song lists she'd promised to type long before


Thirty years ago today

            On Tuesday I arrived five minutes late for work at West Toronto Secondary School but it turned out there was an assembly and classes wouldn't start until 10:00. I went to the staff room and made some phone calls but I got no results. I couldn't reach Mr. White at Northern Secondary School and Warren the model coordinator at Sheridan College was too busy to look for bookings for me. I worked until 12:15 and then went out for an hour. I walked over to Sebastian's place and found she'd moved. I was pissed off because she still had the song lists that she'd promised to type up for me a long time before. I went for a coffee and then went back to work until 15:15. After getting another coffee I headed home and on the way I found some ornate antique trays. 
            I went through a lot of the funnies from my tall stack of old newspapers. I had about thirty more to read and then I would be into the Life sections of The Toronto Star. I watched TV and did some writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment