Monday 20 February 2023

February 20, 1993: My brother asked me for a kidney but I said no


Thirty years ago today
 
            On Saturday I got up at around 11:30. I shaved and showered. I masturbated and then had breakfast. I continued to wash the insecticide off my daughter's toys. I read some old newspaper funnies and watched TV. My avocado plant wasn't looking very healthy at least on a couple of its leaves. I was thinking that I should transplant it. I drank the rest of the beer and had chips with salsa. I went out and got some Haagen Dazs. 
            I received a message from Nancy to call my brother, so I phoned him collect. He told me he was dying and needed a kidney. My sister had been tested but wasn't compatible and so he wanted me to try. I told him I didn't want to do it. He said he hoped that someday I would need something from someone and they would tell me to "go to hell."

No comments:

Post a Comment