Monday 6 February 2023

February 6, 1993: I cut ten minutes off my daily TV watching and now had more time to shower


Thirty years ago today

            On Saturday I just relaxed. I drank a beer and ate some chips. I cleaned up the place. I was feeling very positive about my new policy of cutting down my TV watching time by a couple of minutes every week. I had already knocked off ten minutes which allowed more time to take a shower every day. I watched Star Trek but decided that next weekend I wouldn't. I also decided not to see my daughter next weekend because I might want to sell flowers. I hadn't absolutely committed to it because I was afraid of freezing. I was getting a lot of work done on projects. I had five more collages to complete before I really had to worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment