Sunday 5 February 2023

February 5, 1993: I had the other model play dead while I posed with my camera pretending to take pictures


Thirty years ago today

            On Friday morning I worked with a female model for the Ontario College of Art in the Stuart Building. I was wearing a white shirt, black pants, and my long, dark coat in a kind of detective scene. I suggested to the other model that she play dead while I posed with my camera and pretended to take pictures. The students seemed to enjoy drawing us in that scenario. We would be doing the same thing the following week. On the way home I stopped at the liquor store to get a couple of bottles of beer and then the variety store to buy a lottery ticket. Later I met Nancy and my daughter at the Toy Circus. After a while she left with me but when her mother appeared in the window to wave goodbye the baby started to cry. Finally she got distracted by something again and Nancy was able to take off. I bought some groceries and then took my daughter home. I danced her to sleep and she slept for three hours. We played inside until Nancy came to get her at around 21:00. I decided not to see her on Saturday. She'd been kind of sucky lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment