Monday 27 February 2023

February 27, 1993: I did a range of 10 second to 10 minute poses then went home and watched Deep Space 9


Thirty years ago today

            On Saturday I got up at 7:51. I caught the bus on time and I was half an hour early for work, but the door was locked. I went to Druxy's where I bought a black coffee and a Rice Krispy square and then went back. I did two minute gestures until my break, then I did some ten minute poses, a few ten second gestures, and finished the morning with a long pose. At lunch I realized that I hadn't brought the right song lists to work on, so I just laid down on the stage and dozed off. Starting at 13:00 we repeated the same routine as the morning. I went home and drank some beer. I worked on my song lists, cleaned up, and then watched Deep Space Nine.

No comments:

Post a Comment