Tuesday 28 February 2023

February 28, 1993: My daughter and I played in the bathtub and made an enormous mess


Thirty years ago today

            On Sunday I got up in the late morning. I got some work done and then shaved and showered. Nancy's mother brought my daughter down at around 13:00. When she came in she ran straight for her little shovel and so I got dressed to take her out. She just played with the shovel and broom outside the house for a long time. Then she pointed at the toboggan and so we started heading toward the sliding hill when she turned around and ran back inside where we danced, ate, played in the bathtub, and made an enormous mess. I was totally tired from caffeine withdrawal. She finally went to sleep while I was dancing with her in my arms at around 21:30. I cleaned up a bit and then went to sleep myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment