Sunday 19 February 2023

February 19, 1993: I washed my daughter's toys of the insecticide left by the exterminator


Thirty years ago today 

            On Friday I got up at around 10:00. I worked from 12:40 to 15:15 at Central Technical School and then went to the Dominion nearby to do some shopping. I bought chicken wings and salsa. I went to the liquor store and got a six of Formosa Springs Draft. I went home and relaxed. I watched TV and I assessed my latest Rook comic. It rated fairly high. In a month or so I would be back to working on my collection of Tomb of Dracula comics. I got a letter from Marie but she didn't leave a return address. I could only assume that was deliberate. I cleaned up my place and started washing my daughter's toys of the insecticide left over from when the exterminator came on Tuesday. Tom Smarda came by a couple of times last week and left a message on the blackboard outside my door. I figured I only had about twenty sections of old newspaper funnies to read before I moved on to the easier Life sections.

No comments:

Post a Comment