Saturday 4 February 2023

February 4, 1993: I had a plan that in three and a half months I would make a big change in how I did things


Thirty years ago today

            On Thursday I picked up my daughter at around 11:00 and on our way out I had an argument with Nancy. She'd told me earlier she would be picking her up from my place, but now she said she wouldn't. Finally she agreed to come and get her later. We played in the yard in front of her mother's place for a while because I didn't want to make her cry by dragging her away too soon. 
            We walked from Main and Gerrard down one of the side streets and she fell asleep in my arms on the way. She slept about four hours. Nancy showed up at around 22:00. 
            I had been keeping my place pretty clean lately and I was making headway with getting rid of the newspapers. 
            In about three and a half months I planned on making a big change in how I did things. I hoped that I would be up to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment