Sunday 26 February 2023

February 26, 1993: I didn't have enough for the rent so I hoped he would accept a post-dated cheque


Thirty years ago today

            On Friday I began a three week pose at The Ontario College of Art. Wanda was posing on the other side of the studio. We each had to try several poses at first and then the students voted. I ended up doing a sitting pose but one student was disappointed because he'd recently painted a very similar pose. During my lunch hour I went to pick up my OCA cheque and then walked up to the Board of Education to get my pay from them. I put them both in my chequing account but I didn't have enough for the rent. I hoped he would accept a post-dated cheque for March 13. I bought a falafel and went back to work. I was done at 16:00 and then went to the Beer Store to buy a twelve-pack of President's Choice. Then I bought some groceries at the supermarket and went home. I shaved, masturbated, showered, and then cleaned the kitchen. I had beer, chips and salsa while watching TV. I worked on some writing and other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment