Wednesday 8 February 2023

February 8, 1993: I tried to make small talk with the other model but she didn't respond so I gave up


Thirty years ago today

            On Monday I posed for the second week of the post-apocalyptic scene. There seemed to be a distance this time between myself and the other model Diana Dufretes. I tried to make casual talk with her a few times but she only answered me briefly. Since she didn't try to make small talk with me I didn't make an effort after the morning. I read aloud and made notes from Gurdjieff: Making a New World. I had to work in the same room at 18:30 so I didn't bother going home. I just went out for something to eat, came back and did some work on a project, then went to sleep on the stage until class began. I went home and cleaned up my daughter's weekend mess. I ate and watched TV, worked on some writing and then watched Letterman.

No comments:

Post a Comment