Tuesday 1 June 2021

June 1, 1991: I was proud that Nancy had the guts to breast feed in public


Thirty years ago today

            I got up a little before noon on Saturday and and made coffee. 
            I washed and changed the baby a few times. 
            Last night Nancy's sister Susan and her friend Reggie stayed at my place down in the Beaches. 
            I rifled through the garbage for a $1 lottery ticket I'd thrown away and found out that it won me $10. 
            After I had some oatmeal Nancy and I took the baby out for a walk. We brought the stroller but carried her. I cashed in my lottery ticket and we checked out a lawn sale. Nancy fed the baby there and then again at McDonalds and I was proud that she had the guts to breast feed in public. After we left McDonalds the baby cried, but otherwise she slept in our arms as we walked. I felt really good because it was the first time I'd taken the baby out but Nancy seemed unhappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment