Sunday 27 June 2021

June 27, 1991: Mike pointed out a woman he thought was my counterpart, but she wasn't


Thirty years ago today

            On Thursday morning I was half an hour late to meet Jim and Bill on the job site in the Junction. There was a pick up from storage and the rest from a one bedroom apartment, all moving into a big house. It was an easy job and we were done by 13:00. 
            I found seven brand new videotapes of Frank Capra's History of World War II. 
            I got a beer. 
            I went to Nancy's for a while and sewed my shorts, then I headed back downtown to 150 York. I was there at 18:00 and Mike Copping showed up at 18:30. It was fun working with Mike again. We worked until around 22:30. 
            We went for Chinese food and a couple of beers and then we checked out the hookers on Church Street. There were lots of good looking women. Mike pointed out a woman whom he thought was my counterpart but she wasn't. 
            He drove me back to Nancy's place.

No comments:

Post a Comment