Wednesday 30 June 2021

June 30, 1991: Nancy said she lied when she said she loved me and I wanted to hit her


Thirty years ago today 

            Sunday was my first day off for a week and I wanted to go and check out lawn sales. But by the time Nancy was ready it was after 15:00 and so we just went for a walk with the baby. We went up to Kennedy and Steeles to Cullen Country Barns because Nancy remembered they had an ice cream parlour there, but it was gone. The baby started crying and so we walked her around but she didn't stop. We found a spot on the grass where Nancy fed her. Then we went into the building next door and found a food mall where I had a caesar, fries with sour cream and a shake. Nancy and I argued about our relationship. She told me that she'd lied when she said she loved me and I wanted to hit her. I took the baby back to Nancy's place alone because she wanted to do a fast paced walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment