Friday 18 June 2021

June 18, 1991: It was nice to get back into developing film


Thirty years ago today 

            On Tuesday I called Charlie the super at my old place and he told me there was a cheque for me. I decided to go downtown to pick it up and since Nancy's sister Susan was heading into Toronto to meet Reganne, we went together as far as Yonge and Bloor. At my old place I picked up a GST cheque for $135. 
            I dropped off some colour film at BGM, went to Honest Ed's to buy Pampers and then I went to my place in The Beaches. I masturbated, worked on a couple of projects, gather some clips for drying negatives and then headed back to Nancy's place in Scarborough. 
            I developed a roll of black and white film with Nancy's chemicals and equipment. It was a boring set of negatives but it was thrilling to get back into it, especially in a home setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment