Saturday 5 June 2021

June 5, 1991: We talked about whether words mean something when spelled backwards


Thirty years ago today

            There was no work on Wednesday. I finished my first Venus collage and even managed to give her sort of a nose. 
            Nancy and I went to the plaza with her sister Susan and did some grocery shopping. 
            We rented "A Boy and His Dog" starring Don Johnson but Nancy didn't watch the whole thing. The baby had been sleeping on her stomach on a pillow on my lap but Nancy took her away to bed because I guess she was concerned about the noises in the movie. I didn't get what the big deal was about film noises being played when a baby is sleeping through it. 
            Susan and I talked about numerology, astrology, reincarnation and whether words mean something when spelled backwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment