Tuesday 29 June 2021

June 29, 1991: Susan laughed at my viewpoint as if she had one of her own

Thirty years ago today

            On Friday night at Chi Chi's while Nancy and her sister Susan were in the washroom my friend Mike Copping argued with me about my tone of voice. Susan had laughed at my viewpoint as if she had one of her own. The night was a disaster and I was really pissed off at Nancy for her lack of communication and for forcing us into this situation. 
            On Saturday morning I waited an hour for Dave at the job site at Queen and Roncesvalles before he arrived. The job was a one flight walk down and Calvin didn't show up, so Tony came with his bad back and a friend to take Calvin's place. There were lots of boxes. We finished loading after 14:00 and had lunch, then we drove up to Tottenham where the customer had bought a big piece of property. We got a $10 tip each and on the way back we stopped at Dairy Queen. I took pictures from the truck as we drove south back to Toronto. 
            Later Nancy and I took a long walk with the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment