Tuesday 15 June 2021

June 15, 1991: Rubin got frustrated about time when working but I told him not to tell me to "speed it up."


Thirty years ago today 

            I got up on Saturday at about 6:25. I sewed my shorts and got ready for work making deliveries for The Brick furniture store. Rubin was outside at 6:50. He asked me not to wear the shorts or the tank top. I told him I'd compromise and wear the shirt. He said to bring another shirt for show when we go to the office. 
            He got frustrated about time when working but I told him not to tell me to "speed it up." We did all of the calls in ten hours, I made $110 and we finished near Queen and Woodbine. 
            I didn't have my Metropass and so I had to pay cash fare to get home. 
            I had to crawl in my window again but later Pat came by with a new key. 
            I called Nancy but she wasn't in. 
            I bought nancy's sister Susan a rubber bat for her birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment