Wednesday 16 June 2021

Nina Birch


            On Tuesday morning I dreamed I was at a combination D & S dungeon/nightclub owned by the English dominatrix Nina Birch. She's involved with a group of doms called The English Mansion and while some of the stuff she does are turn ons for me, I mostly like her because she's hot and I want to make love to her and fuck her. In this dream she was the head of a big organization. When I arrived in her place there were some big, naked black men in charge of security. One of them had a penis that was slightly longer than average but inhumanly wide. He was talking to a female slave who'd misbehaved and told her she would be punished by being fucked. I just walked around looking and playing it cool, without being involved with any of the S & M stuff that was going on. After a while even the big security guys started being chummy and nice to me. I saw Nina lounging in skin tight but revealing pvc fetish wear. I was looking down from a balcony and when she saw me she smiled back seductively and made love to me with her eyes. Later she gave me several items and later still I met a guy I knew named Steve who worked in Nina's office. He was very glad to see me and also gave me several gifts, including an acoustic guitar in a case. I couldn't carry all of the stuff that I'd been given and I woke up before I could figure out how to get it all home. I assume this dream is really about wanting the pandemic to be over so I can buy socks and other things and also about wanting to get my guitar back that was shipped to Quebec to be repaired a month and a half ago. 
            This morning it had been seven days since I killed the bedbug and there was still no sign of another. 
            The chords I found online for "Des laids des laids" (The Ugly The Ugly) by Serge Gainsbourg seemed to be the correct ones. I worked out their placement for most of the song. 
            I weighed 89.6 kilos before breakfast. 
            By the time I'd showered, done a full shave and did the dishes there was no time left for my oven cleaning project, so I just cleaned my bathroom sink. 
            I noticed recently that my hands have been feeling dry and today they were flaky all over my fingers and palms. Maybe it's from a combination of all the oven cleaning I've been doing with baking soda and cleaning the sink with Comet. I've never seen my hands this flaky. I cut off a piece of one of my avocado plants and spread the juice over my hands, then put some olive oil on. 
            I weighed 89.6 kilos before lunch. I had kettle chips, salsa and yogourt with a glass of orange juice. 
            I put some more aloe vera and olive oil on my hands before taking a bike ride. 
            From the beginning of my ride I noticed there's a grinding when I pedal. I'm thinking maybe it's the ball bearings. So far the function hasn't been affected but I may be headed for some sort of breakdown. Hopefully the bike will make it until Bike Pirates is open again. I rode to Yonge and Bloor.
            On the way back when I was just west of Dufferin on Queen I heard someone say, "Hey man!" but I didn't look. A minute later at Brock my rooftop neighbour Taro caught up with me. He said he was going to try out his new barbecue tonight. I've been waiting for him to start barbecuing again so I could give him the bag of charcoal that I've had for years because I'm too lazy to barbecue and I don't notice that much difference in the taste between the oven and hot coals anyway. 
            I weighed 88.4 kilos after my bike ride. I put more fresh aloe vera on my hands when I got back as well, but shortly after that I was digging under the sink to get the bag of charcoal for Taro and afterwards had to wash my hands. Then I put on more olive oil. 
            I took the bag of charcoal onto the deck, climbed over the railing to the roof and walked across to give it to Taro. He seemed to appreciate it. 
            I worked on my poem series "My Blood In A Bug." I imported into the video editor the video I'd shot on Tuesday of plugging the female end of the cord into my Pipe Dream sculpture. I copied the MOV to an MP4 video and flipped the copy upright, then I exported it to my video folder. I imported the new video to my Movie Maker project of making a music video out of my studio recording of "Instructions For Electroshock Therapy" using concert footage and added clips in between. I inserted the two new videos just after the point where I'm shown singing, "Plug the female end of ..." Next I'll edit the two videos down to just the few seconds I need of picking a female cord end from an animated bouquet and inserting it into the sculpture. It will be interesting to see how that turns out. It's been interesting and successful up to this point. 
            I colourized some more of the bricks in my skateboarder photo. 
            I rubbed ten chicken drumsticks with olive oil, salt and curry powder and baked them in the oven. I had two with a potato and gravy while watching two episodes of Andy Griffith. 
            In the first story Howard is seduced by a television travelogue about the simple life on a beautiful Caribbean island. Afterwards he feels like he's in a rut doing the same stamping of documents day in and day out in his job as county clerk. Finally he quits and announces that he's moving to the small Caribbean island of St. Benedict. His friends see him off and when he gets there he rents a beach front hut for $10 a month. After a while he meets a local boy named Sebastian who is on his way to sell fish at the general store. Howard goes to the store where he meets four pathetically depressed and dazed men from the States, all of whom had come there for the same reasons as Howard. One of them had been a successful lawyer. Howard goes back to his hut and falls asleep to dream of a possible future in which he turns out exactly like those men. When Howard wakes up from the nightmare he heads back to his old life and his friends in Mayberry. 
            The depressed proprietor of the general store was played by legendary actor Harry Dean Stanton, although he wouldn't become a legend until years later in the films "Paris Texas" and "Repo Man." 


            The landlord of Howard's hut was played by Calypso star and actor Sir Lancelot, who played a major role in introducing Calypso to North America. He was a big influence on Harry Belafonte. In the 1940s he was a popular performer at The Village Vanguard in New York. He wrote the song "Shame and Scandal" about his family's shame over his Calypso singing. He appeared as a Calypso singer in several films. He wrote political songs, one of which inspired Leadbelly to write Equality for Negroes. His last screen appearance was on this episode of The Andy Griffith Show. 


            In the second story Goober learns that his boss Wally is selling the filling station where Goober has worked for eleven and three quarter years. That's another inconsistency of this show since Gomer seems to have been the only employee at the station up until he left after season four and we didn't see Goober until three or four years before this episode. Goober decides to try to buy the station but the bank requires that he either have collateral or co-signers. Finally he begs Andy and Emmett into co-signing for $1000 each and Goober buys the station. But the very first day when Andy wants to be the first customer Goober realizes that he forgot to order gas. He finds the details of running a business confusing and then he starts to have psychosomatic headaches inspired by a story in a business magazine about an executive with no experience who took over a company. Things get worse until Opie reads Goober the rest of the article and he learns that the executive turned things around by stopping to doubt himself. Goober turns things around as well and later is very proud when the Internal Revenue tells him he owes them $150. 
            We learn that Emmett's fix-it shop is in the same location as Floyd's barber shop and that Floyd retired.

No comments:

Post a Comment