Wednesday 2 June 2021

June 2, 1991: The baby kept crying so I danced with her in my arms


Thirty years ago today

            Nancy's sister Susan and Susan's friend Reggie stayed at my place in the Beaches again on Saturday night. 
            On Sunday Susan and her mother Appolonia were supposed to go to see some disciple of the diet guru Hanna Kroeger and Nancy wanted to go too. Susan called and said to pick her up at my place but after getting the baby packed we left an hour late. When we got to my place Appolonia called Little Hanna and found out she couldn't come late and so they didn't go. 
            I persuaded Nancy to stay with me down at the Beaches for the day. While the baby slept Nancy and I half made love for the first time since she was born. At around 16:00 we walked to Cultures for yogourt and then to Licks for a meal. Nancy breast fed the baby in both places but at Licks she kept crying and so I held her and danced her around to the music that was playing. We went to the beach and took pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment