Thursday 10 June 2021

June 10, 1991: Susan had an attack of domesticity


Thirty years ago today

            On Monday the baby still had a cold. 
            I got up with the intention of going downtown to look at cameras but we got caught up in a lot of activities until 15:00 and by then it was too late. 
            I worked on my "Venus Aligns With Mercury" collage. 
            Rakina came over with her baby. Boy was he ever solid and bald. 
            I gave Nancy's sister Susan some money to rent a video and we got "Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid." She also got me the newspapers and Nancy bought me a Turtles bar. 
            Susan had an attack of domesticity. 
            Susan liked the movie but Nancy went to bed. Susan and I started dozing three quarters of the way through so we decided we'd finish it the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment