Tuesday 8 June 2021

June 8, 1991: Nancy's sister was concerned that Nancy might harm the baby


Thirty years ago today

            Friday was a rough day. Nancy told me again that she didn't want to be with me. Later on she began insulting me with Susan, Rakina and Mia present. We argued further about taking the baby out because I wanted to carry her in my arms while she wanted me to use the carrier. While I was talking about it in the night with Susan and Rakina Nancy came out to tell me she hated my guts and wanted me to leave. When we were alone Susan said to me that Nancy might do the baby harm. 
            On Saturday morning things between Nancy and I started out cool and got colder. Nancy and the girls went to Toby's. I cleaned up a bit and went home, thinking that I might not come back. I saw Nancy and the others on the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment