Tuesday 22 June 2021

June 22, 1991: Nancy wouldn't make love with me because she wouldn't allow herself to admit that she needed me

Thirty years ago today

            On Saturday Nancy and I went out a little after 13:00 to see if there were any lawn sales in her neighbourhood. There weren't so we went to Miracle Mart where I bought some stuff and she fed the baby. Then we went to McDonalds. 
            We rented "The War of the Roses" but after we got back Nancy was too tired to watch it. We watched "Babysitter Blues" instead.
            I worked on either my "Venus Aligns with Pluto" or "Venus Aligns with Jupiter" collage. I hadn't written in my diary for more than a week and even this day was being remembered after another week. 
            I couldn't get Nancy to make love with me. I knew she wanted to but wouldn't allow herself to weaken enough to admit that she needed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment