Wednesday 9 June 2021

June 9, 1991: Nancy was home alone. I came in silently and sat across the room from her


Thirty years ago today

            On Sunday I worked on a few projects at my place. 
            I called Charlie the super at my old place and he told me my income tax cheque was there so I went to pick it up. I only got $637 for 1990 and apparently $0 for 1989. 
            I was sick all day. 
            I headed back to Scarborough. It was dark and Nancy was home alone. I came in silently and sat across the room from her. After a while I went to bed. 
            I got up feeling a little better at 13:30. Later on Nancy's father gave Nancy, her sister Susan, the baby and I a ride to take Mia back to Judy's place and visit. Judy didn't have any beer and so I went out for snacks. I bought Pepsi, popcorn, chips and the Chicago Tribune. We had spaghetti with mushroom sauce and ice cream and the baby had lots of mother's milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment