Thursday 17 June 2021

June 17, 1991: We loaded a truck with pianos at Yamaha


Thirty years ago today

            I was at Yamaha for 8:30 but nobody from Mister Mover showed up until 9:30. Donny was there and I saw that he'd cut his hair. We loaded the rest of the pianos and un-crated a couple more. We finished at 13:00. 
            I took pictures of what might have been an old corn silo at Steeles and McCowan. 
            When I got back to Nancy's place I did some work in the basement moving stuff from behind the bookshelf and putting the shelf against the wall. I got all of the books there. 
            Nancy's father drove us to Storkland to look at strollers. The baby started crying so I put her on a swing but that only amused her for five minutes. Nancy fed her and put her in a stroller and she went back to sleep. 
            We went to Bamburgh Plaza. 
            Later I did a photo shoot with Susan.

No comments:

Post a Comment