Friday 25 June 2021

June 25, 1991: We moved a lady in her building from the 18th floor to the 6th and she was a real talker


Thirty years ago today

            On Tuesday morning I went to meet Gary at Finch and Yonge and he was about twenty minutes late. We did an internal move, transferring a woman's possessions from the 18th floor to the 6th. She was a real talker. Donny came later and the job didn't take long. Afterwards we went to Toby's for a couple of beers. 
            I went back to meet Nancy because I had to accompany her to her marketing group in Rosedale. I took care of the baby while Nancy was in there. She slept for the first hour and then I had to amuse her for another, but she didn't get too cranky. We went to the Fire Pit and then walked down Yonge to Wellesley. The baby seemed to enjoy it and all in all it was a good night for us all. I liked it when Nancy needed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment