Saturday 19 June 2021

June 19, 1991: Susan's cat followed us to the plaza, freaked out and I had to dig it out from under a car


Thirty years ago today 

            On Tuesday night I went to the plaza to run an errand for Nancy and when I got back she decided she wanted us to go back there to have dinner at the Greek place. Her sister Susan's cat followed us all the way. Nancy wanted to take him back but I wanted him to come with us. However he freaked out at the plaza and I had to dig him out from under a car. The restaurant was closed anyway so we walked him to the playing field and then he followed us home. 
            On Wednesday I cut and sleeved my negs and moved a few things around in Nancy's parents' basement. I processed a roll of T-Max. 
            That night we made it to the Greek place and it was quite good. The baby didn't cry much and Nancy and I shared mousaka and salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment