Monday 28 June 2021

June 28, 1991: Before moving the customer to his new house we jumped in his old pool


Thirty years ago today 

            On Friday morning I was able to walk to work because the site was at Birchmount and Steeles. I met Paul and a new guy named Tony there. The first time Tony and I lifted a piece of furniture together he hurt his back and was close to useless to us for the rest of the day. I had a big tub of frozen yogourt for lunch. When we were almost loaded at around 18:00 I called Mike Copping and asked if he wanted to meet us at the new house to help unload. Before we left the old house we took a swim in their pool. At the new place there were about twenty people milling around in our way. Mike got there at around 17:30.
            Later Mike and I took Nancy, her sister Susan and the baby out to ChiChis where Nancy, Mike and Susan argued with me until Nancy broke down and cried.

No comments:

Post a Comment