Thursday 3 June 2021

June 3, 1991: We moved a liquidated office and I took two pyramids


Thirty years ago today

            On Monday I was at the job site at Yonge and Highway 7 for 10:15. We moved two office floors for the liquidators. I thought we had too many guys working. I took some pens and two pyramids. Scott wanted me to slip a telephone in my bag for him but I said no. I heard that Donny had gone into rehab for his crack addiction. I had fish and chips and a beer for lunch. Everything went smoothly except this one Speedy driver named Poul had this annoying habit of instructing people who knew better than he did. We worked twelve hours and then Ralph got us pizza. I got a ride to Don Mills and Steeles with Bill. I waited fifteen minutes for the bus and bought a coffee at McDonalds.

No comments:

Post a Comment