Sunday 13 June 2021

June 13, 1991: I picked up my new camera


Thirty years ago today
 
            On Wednesday I picked up my new camera and on Thursday morning I took the first picture with it, of Nancy and the baby in bed. 
            I wanted to go and get my paycheque and asked Nancy if she wanted to come along. It took her three hours to get ready. We made it to near the shop when the baby started crying. We stopped to feed her for a while and then she was calm when we arrived at the office. Morley and Alfred saw the baby. She started crying again when we got off the bus at Toys R Us. We went in and she cried and was fed alternately until five minutes before closing time. Nancy was very frustrated and we snapped at each other as the baby kept crying at Lime Ricky's. She finally fell asleep when we left.

No comments:

Post a Comment