Monday 10 October 2022

October 10, 1992: The tailor did a good job on my coat but the buttonholes were still too big


Thirty years ago today 

            I phoned Judy on Saturday morning and she said to call her back later, so I went out to get some stuff for breakfast. I called her after that and she told me she was taking her son to Riverdale Farm and would call me when she got home. I took some empties to the beer store and bought a six-pack. Then I went to the tailors to have a look at my winter coat. They did a good job, but the button holes were still too big. I paid $20 so now all I owed was $28. I worked on projects and got most of my cleaning done. Judy didn't call so I tried to reach her later on, but she wasn't home. I had jalapeno chips with salsa and spent some time on the Telepersonals line. I had a fun message but nothing special. I was thinking that I might have been wasting my money.

No comments:

Post a Comment