Monday 24 October 2022

October 24, 1992: My daughter hit the balls with the hammer for 20 minutes and started crying when I tried to give the hammer to another kid


Thirty years ago today

            I picked up my daughter at 10:00 on Saturday and paid $5 to take her to the festival they were having in the church on Wineva. She played in the Lego room but especially liked a game where she got to hammer through four holes, four balls that came out at the bottom. She played that game for twenty minutes and started crying when I tried to give the hammer to another kid. A woman told me that my daughter and I looked so much alike. I went to buy some groceries and got juice for my daughter. She slept from 17:00 to 20:00. Nancy called and said she was going to the Skydome and so maybe I should keep the baby overnight. We played around the house, turning the lights off and on until 23:00 and then I put her to bed. I watched Star Trek and Monty Python until the station kicked in with the baseball game and I went to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment