Friday 7 October 2022

October 7, 1992: I stood on my head in a garbage can


Thirty years ago today

            I was very horny on Tuesday morning and so I got up at 7:30 to masturbate. I left for the Ontario College of Art at 8:00. There were no large coffee cups at Cultures and so I just caught the streetcar and got a coffee at the other end. I only had to work for an hour in Experimental Arts. I did thirty one-minute gestures and then the teacher had me pose with some tool props like a screwdriver, a hammer, a saw, and a broom. I made the gestures of hammering the screwdriver into my chest, standing on my head in a garbage can, brushing my teeth and washing my back with the broom, eating my shoe, and smashing my camera with the hammer. I had to go to the office to find the model sign-in sheet. I took the streetcar home and was there long enough to change my developer and process one photo, then I headed back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment