Sunday 9 October 2022

October 9, 1992: I kissed a strange woman's foot on the street


Thirty years ago today

             On Thursday I got up at about 7:45 and went down to Queen to catch the Main bus. While it was loading on Wineva, I got a coffee at Cultures and then caught it when it came around to Queen. I worked at West Toronto Secondary School until 11:30. I walked to West Island Foods at Dufferin where I got a disappointing roti for lunch. I walked back to the donut shop at Lansdowne and Dundas where I had a coffee and played Arkanoid, which made up for the roti. I worked one more period and left at 14:00. I went to the House of Lancaster where I had a couple of beers while watching the strippers. Then I went and handed in my timesheet at the Board of Education. I picked up my cheque at the Ontario College of Art and then headed up to Casey's to meet Judy. I waited through one beer but she didn't show up and so I called her. She said she'd forgotten about meeting me but told me she would come. I went through another beer before she got there. She was fat but not as gross as she had described over the phone. I kissed her foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment