Saturday 29 October 2022

October 29, 1992: I worked for a sexy teacher at The Etobicoke School of Art


Thirty years ago today 

            On Thursday I worked at Central Technical School, and it was a shortened day for reasons that I didn't catch. I had lunch between 11:20 and 12:20 and called Marie but there was no answer. I read the papers and Now Magazine and I wrote this on a break during the afternoon class, which finished at 14:30. I called Marie again but she still didn't pick up and so I headed home. When I got there, I found a couple of messages from Marie. One said that she would be home at 14:30 and the other informed me that she would be going out at 15:30 to 80 Spadina if I would like to join her there. But it was already almost 16:00 and if I went there, I wouldn't have been able to see her for long if at all, before leaving for work. I worked for a very sexy teacher at The Etobicoke School of Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment