Thursday 13 October 2022

October 13, 1992: I bought a pair of red running shoes


Thirty years ago today

            Nancy called me on Monday night and said she was feeling sick and might need me to take the baby on Tuesday. She called after 8:00 to confirm and so I headed up there at 9:00. I took my daughter downtown and bought myself some running shoes. I almost got her some shoes as well but decided that she needed winter boots more. I bought some conditioner, and I got my daughter a burrito. She ate some of it, but I didn't realize that they made them with cheese. I put her to bed around 14:21 against some protest. Then I went to sleep as well and so I didn't get anything done before she woke up two hours later. Nancy called at 17:00 and said to bring her to Warden Station. I went to work and afterward, on my way home I ran into Vicky at Woodbine. When I got home there were no new messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment