Monday 3 October 2022

October 3, 1992: Tom Phillips sold me an answering machine


Thirty years ago today 

            I was at Artists 25 at 9:30 on Saturday. Tom Phillips brought the answering machine he was selling me and when we tested it out on a break it seemed to work fine. I bought french fries and water for lunch and read the paper. After work, I bought some beer and a Metropass and discovered that I was broke. I'd thought that I had $14 left in the bank but there was only $4. I thought there must have been some mistake since I'd deposited $50 on Friday and had only taken out $40. I found the change to buy a piece of chicken with fries and then went home. There was lots of action on the Telepersonals line. The Persian Doll called a couple of times, and one time sang, "Don't call me sweety. Call me baby and I'll call you sexy." Then she said she wanted me to fuck her tits while she licked my cum. 
            I talked with Nancy, and she said the baby had been ill and irritable, but then we talked later, and she was all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment