Tuesday 11 October 2022

October 11, 1992: The baby shit on the way home and again five minutes after I changed her


Thirty years ago today 

            On Sunday at around 11:30, I had to meet Nancy downtown at the Eaton Centre. We walked along Queen to Spadina and then north while Nancy looked for shoes for the baby. Then east on Dundas back to Yonge to have lunch at Lime Ricky's where my daughter went to sleep for two hours. We both forgot to bring diapers and so a little after she woke up, I took her home. She shit on the way there and five minutes after I changed her she shit again. We played until Nancy called from Queen and Wineva and I got the baby ready to take to her. 
            I tried to call Judy but she still wasn't available. I changed my Telepersonals ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment