Tuesday 25 October 2022

October 25, 1992: The baby followed her mother naked up the stairs


Thirty years ago today

            On Sunday my daughter and I didn't get up until 10:00 or so. I called Nancy and she said she was on her way down. I fed the baby whatever I could until her mother arrived. I shaved and when I was in the shower Nancy passed my daughter to me. She didn't cry and even seemed to like it until the water fell directly on her body. Nancy was getting impatient with how slow I was getting ready. She was about to leave but the baby followed her naked up the stairs and so she stayed. We looked for a place to go for coffee and found one. I had to pay for Nancy's and so I went to the bank machine. I went to the park with my daughter and Nancy came later to feed her before splitting for home. I had to bring my daughter back to her mother's place late that night. She picked her up at the bus stop and cut it close before my bus was leaving. I bought some Häagen-Dazs and pop on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment