Wednesday 5 October 2022

October 5, 1992: The job was canceled and I was pissed off because I needed the cash


Thirty years ago today 

            On Monday I woke up late at 8:10 because I'd been talking with Judy quite a while after midnight. I rushed to get ready and made it to the Ontario College of Art just in time. It was an all day pose and I chose to stand. At lunch, I went to the bank and took out $3 so I could buy a falafel. I wrote this while I was on my afternoon break. My hip was uncomfortable because it was a difficult pose and I was very sore by the end of the day. I got a booking for Wednesday. I went home, had something to eat, turned my answering machine on, and then left for Parkdale. I was about five minutes late but when I got there, I found that the job had been canceled. The woman said they'd tried to get in touch with me. I was really pissed off because I needed the cash. I went home and found several messages from Tom Hendry. He'd called just after I left. 
            I called Mistress Judy. She seemed to be into everything but bisexuality.

No comments:

Post a Comment