Wednesday 12 October 2022

October 12, 1992: My daughter got inside the pens to pat the sheep and rabbits


Thirty years ago today

            On Monday Nancy didn't get going until late morning. I met her and my daughter at around 11:30 at Main Station. We went to Harbourfront for the Harvest Festival. I danced with my daughter to live music and then we went and played in the fallen leaves, where I took some pictures of her. We looked at the scarecrows being built and then we danced some more. We bought the baby some apple cider, then Nancy took off to get food samples. I just let my daughter wander free and then we danced some more. I took her to the petting zoo and it was really great because she could get right inside the pens to pat the sheep and rabbits. She played in the great playground and then we went to find Nancy. We ate at the Coyote Grill, but the baby wouldn't settle down until we were ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment