Thursday 6 October 2022

October 6, 1992: Susana and Ludwig had the most beautiful relationship I'd ever seen


Thirty years ago today

            On Tuesday morning, since I had no money for the train, I couldn't pussyfoot about sleep. I had to get a ride to Sheridan College with Susana Wald, and I was at her place at around 7:00. She gave me toast and tea while she got ready to go. It was always pleasant seeing her and Ludwig Zeller say goodbye. I'd never seen such a beautiful relationship. I would have loved to have a woman like Susana. about twenty-five years younger, fall in love with me the way that she was in love with Ludwig. I worked on her astrological chart during my breaks and discussed it with her while gathering more information. I did a standing pose with a straight posture all morning and normal poses in the afternoon. She gave me $5 for lunch and I bought a grilled chicken sandwich at Harvey's. Susana gave me a ride back to Toronto and I went home to eat. I read from an astrology book and then went to work again. I waited about half an hour at Woodbine Station for Vickie. We discussed the spiritual fate of the world on the way out to the drawing session. When it was over, I finally had cash and so I bought some Häagen-Dazs. When I got home there was a message from the Persian Doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment